Sunday, January 31, 2021

Assignments

First Impressions
    I took this class because my friend took it last semester and he said he enjoyed it. Looking at the layout of the class is interesting because the schedule and workload seem to be the same every week. It's different from pretty much every class I've taken because it is asynchronous so it lets me be more flexible. I think the blog comments assignments will be interesting since we will start interacting and getting to know each other. The extra credit assignment that seems the most interesting is the famous last words. I think reflecting at the end of the week is a good way to approach a class and keep up with it all. 


                                            How to Get Good Grades in College (U.S. News)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 15 - Extra Credit Reading

                                                                                         ( Mahabharata ) Notes -  He sees Vyasa, an ascetic ...