Thursday, March 18, 2021

Week 8 progress

 

                                                                    

    Looking back I am satisfied with my progress so far. My schedule has been very hectic this year so I do not have all the points I want but I am thankful for the extra credit opportunities each week to make those points up. Story writing is probably my favorite assignment each week, and it has helped me to write better blog posts I think. Going forward I will want to take advantage of every point opportunity because the ultimate goal in this class is to get an A because there are so many chances that you almost have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 15 - Extra Credit Reading

                                                                                         ( Mahabharata ) Notes -  He sees Vyasa, an ascetic ...