Sunday, January 31, 2021

Time Strategies

 Time Management

    Time management is an important thing throughout the semester whenever you are a student trying to balance school, work, and social life. I like the custom schedule this class creates because time management helps you get a good grade and I think a custom schedule every week can help any student regardless if they are in this class or not. 

    The first article I read was about the 4 questions to help overcome procrastination. I liked this article because it gave you 4 simple questions to help you be more productive during the day. If I asked myself these questions then I feel like my day would be more productive. 

    The second article I read was about how to beat procrastination. This article was helpful because it gave a lot of tips on how to beat procrastination. Some smaller than others but even the lesser tips would still help. 


                                                Time Management 101 (via LabManager)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 15 - Extra Credit Reading

                                                                                         ( Mahabharata ) Notes -  He sees Vyasa, an ascetic ...